Click on the Link above to be directed to that website.
Home Depot built the first two stores in 1979 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Home Depot operates nearly 2000 stores across all 50 U.S. states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, all ten provinces of Canada, and Mexico. Home Depot is the largest Home Improvement Retailer in the United States, ahead of rival Lowes.
The domain: HomeDepot.com attracted at least 120 million visitors annually by 2008 according to a compete.com survey. Home Depot stores carry on average 35,000 products compared to HomeDepot.com which carries over a million products online.
Home Depot exclusively carries several Major Brands, including:
- Chem-Dry (carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout services)
- Behr Paints
- Rheem (water heaters)
- Homelite (outdoor and power tools)
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (outdoor furniture & indoor organization)
- Ryobi and Ridgid (power tools)
- American Woodmark Cabinetry
- Thomasville Furniture Industries Cabinetry
Home Depot also has its own House Brands:
- Husky (tools)
- Workforce (tools, shelving, storage cabinets, extension cords, worklights, tarps, paint brushes)
- Glacier Bay (kitchen sinks, faucets, etc.)
- Hampton Bay (ceiling fans, lighting, outdoor furnishings, and outdoor shelters)
- Commercial Electric
- Home Decorators Collection
Guarantees & Return Policy
HomeDepot.com has a Low Price Guarantee.
How the Low Price Guarantee works for Online Purchases: The Price Match Guarantee includes the price of the item(s) plus shipping cost. Price Match items must be available from competitor to ship to customer’s location.
Most new, unopened merchandise sold by The Home Depot can be returned within 90 days of purchase. If your purchase was made with The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card, The Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge, or The Home Depot Commercial Account, you have 365 days from date of purchase to receive a full refund.
Original shipping charges will be fully refunded in the event that the return is the result of an error by Home Depot. Items must be returned with all components for a full refund.
HomeDepot.com offers a variety of different shipping options, including FREE Delivery to your local Home Depot store for customer pick-up at the Service Desk, as well as FREE Delivery to your Home, on most orders over $45.00.